HOW TO USE:
Note where the shadows fall naturally on your face. Again, everyone's face is different. Step into a well-light room with a mirror, and take note of where the highlights and shadows fall naturally on your face. These are the areas that you will be applying the highlighter and contour to.
- If your skin tone is dark enough, then the highlighter may give you enough contrast so that you don't need the contour.
- If you have very prominent cheekbones or sunken cheeks, then you might not need to contour this area.
- Don't worry about blending everything in just yet. You'll do that at the end.
- Suck your cheeks in if you have troubles finding the hollows.
- If you have a small forehead, you may not have much shadow at the top of your forehead, which is fine. You are working with your natural features, after all!
- For a more masculine look, make the shadows at the temples more angled and prominent.
- Add contour to your jaw to slim it down, if desired.
- Do not apply contour to your entire nose, or it will end up too intense. It is better to apply just a thin line, then blend it out.
- Do not blend the contour over your nostrils. Instead, sweep it down and under the tip of your nose.
Blend the contoured areas until no harsh lines remain
Feature: full coverage; long lasting; water proof; moisture; creamy; soft complexion; docile nature; silky texture; no buildup; Laser-thin; smudge-proof; Natural coverage; Erases pores
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE,TALC,ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE,ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA,MAGNESIUM STEARATE,PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE,MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, DIISOST-EARYL MALATE,TIN OXIDE,METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,PHENOXYETHANOL.MAY CONTAIN /PEUT CONTENIR(+/-):
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),IRON OXIDES(CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)